Our natural state is Freedom. Free from dis-ease, limitations and stress. EXPECT MORE!
Quiet Corner Acupuncture is an Integrative Medical Clinic serving Putnam, Pomfret, Woodstock, Thompson, Eastford, Brooklyn, Killingly, the greater Northeastern “Quiet Corner”, Central Massachusetts, and Western Rhode Island.
Are there physical or emotional obstacles preventing you from feeling your best?
- Do you suffer from chronic pain or lingering injuries?
- Have you “tried everything” for respiratory, digestive, or reproductive health issues with limited success?
- Are you looking for an alternative or complement to conventional medical care?
- Do you find your mind constantly racing, and that it’s hard to find a sense of inner calm and peace?
- Are you ready to improve your quality of life and sense of wellbeing?
We have helped thousands of people just like you.
At Quiet Corner Acupuncture we understand that health is more than the absence of disease. In fact, your health is among the most valuable assets that you have. It is essential to be proactive about your health, to invest in your wellness, and to make lifestyle choices that will bring forth your joy and natural abilities.
Traditional Chinese Medicine aims not only to relieve the symptoms of pain and dysfunction but to eradicate its underlying cause. This gentle, safe, and highly effective method can relieve pain and restore your health naturally, helping you to harness the strength and vitality to achieve your goals.
Our mission at Quiet Corner Acupuncture is to support you in achieving optimal health so you can succeed in fulfilling a long and happy life!
Why Quiet Corner Acupuncture
with Jennie & Gabriel Kesselman?
- We are a male & female team committed to caring, personalized attention and ethical, high-caliber alternative care.
- We have completed one of the most rigorous Masters level of training for Traditional Chinese Medicine in the nation, with completion of over 3200 academic hours.
- We offer well over ten years of combined clinical experience, and gentle, natural treatment for a wide variety of ailments.
- We will provide with you up with a clear TCM assessment and treatment plan including dietary, lifestyle and exercise recommendations.
- One-third of our training is in biomedicine and we will competently provide integrative care in conjunction with proper health management by your primary physician.
- Our aim is always to see you as a whole person and honor the connection of body, mind and spirit.
- We care about our community! A portion of all proceeds are donated directly to non-profits working to uplift the Quiet Corner. Additionally Jennie and Gabriel work hands-on with local philanthropic organizations.
There is no better time than NOW to be proactive about your health and to start living your life to the fullest. We are here to support you on your journey each step of the way. If you are ready to take control and make positive strides towards achieving optimal health and happiness once and for all:
- Download our free E-book: How to Thrive in the Modern World: A layperson’s guide to Chinese Medicine. This book will provide you with valuable information on how and why Chinese Medicine works to help you feel your best.
- Call us today at 860.315.9272 to discuss your health concerns, schedule your first appointment or free 15 minute consultation to embark on the healing path of Traditional Chinese Medicine now. We are never too busy to help you!